Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ds is anemic and hates to eat with spoons. Does anyone back any kind of cookie or bar with baby cereal? I have one recipe from kellymom.com but any ideas? I did make him an oatmeal/banana/rasberry "smoothie" today, too. (oh, yeah, he's 10.5 months)

If this topic is mentioned somewhere else, please direct me there!

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
can't get the link to work; i am frugal enough to want to find a use for the 4 boxes of library paste- *cough* -baby cereal i have left (it was on sale, sigh. so what if not one of my three infants would ever choke down the stuff...)

suse

·
Registered
169 Posts
Pancakes are a GREAT idea. My ds is 11 mos. and insists on feeding himself and he LOVEs pancakes. I don't put any syrup on them, but since molasses is high in iron, it may be doubly good, but messy, to put a little molasses on them.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I put everything, including molasses, syrup, etc. inside the batter

but, if you like the mess (we have so many great pictures of the messes our daughter made), keep it on top

but pancakes with everything inside make a good snack for on the go, in the car, etc....

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have some recipes for things like making baby cookies w/ the infant cereal, some may be repeats from the kellymom site though. Anway, if you'd like them you can pm me for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.