Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was thinking back support and wheels, how great.

Dh thought it was funny that I wanted a birth ball for the computer
I find it even more odd because I had an "exercise" ball before it became a "birth" ball, now I'm thinking of making it a computer chair
boy that ball technology is great.

· Registered
2,256 Posts
I had a balance ball chair from Gaiam, and eventually returned it. What "appears" to be a back support is NOT a back support. You cannot lean on it. It is there for non-sitting exercises. What you end up getting is a balance ball on wheels. I thought it would be a perfect solution for sitting at my computer for long periods of time during my pregnancy, but I ended up sitting on a regular balance ball, and that worked just fine.

· Registered
4,016 Posts
The chair version of the balance ball is on clearance right now at target if anyone is interested. I think it's 30% off. I use the balance ball to try to soothe my colicky newborn, and I got this little round tray that the ball can rest in to keep it from rolling away. I got that a long time ago on clearance at target, but I know full price, they are less than $15. I think if you are going to use a balance ball as a desk chair that one of these round tray stands would probably be perfect.

· Registered
20,366 Posts
I never heard of one on wheels...

· Registered
39 Posts
I used a balance ball for months at the computer and both I and Dh loved it. It started to deflate is the only reason that we don't still use it. (Those Darn Cats!!) But I'm hoping that Santa will bring me a new one as this folding chair is killing my Butt!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.