Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to have them here by the 15th, so I can assemble the packages and get them all out.

Don't forget to send a self addressed stamped PADDED envelope in your package.

Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I sent mine a few days ago. I'm in LOVE with the beads I found!!

Katt, it's 19 beads so she can include one for you in your pack. I think it's easier that way so she's not having to remember who gets 18 & who gets 19, yk?

Shannon

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm sending mine tomorrow. I'm sorry I haven't gat them out yet. We had soccer camp all week with two soccer practices thrown in on Mon. and Wed. on top of all the other stuff we normally do.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I'm sending mine overnite tomorrow...so much going on with trying to get our visas and the big move, the package has been sitting here ready to go out for a few days.....(and most embarassing is that my husband works for the post office....you think I could have sent them sooner...)

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
We just got back into town yesterday (we were gone for 2 1/2 weeks) I got the beads today and they are all wrapped and ready. I am sending them out tomorrow.
Hope they get there in time
Nicole

·
Registered
125 Posts
Can someone clue me in to this? I love beads, and have a bit of a collection, and would love to join in this venture, but I would need to get to the post office tomorrow, and send it priority if you would let me join....

·
Registered
290 Posts
OK so I'm going to be getting mine out hopefully by the end of the week... I found some that I totally FELL IN LOVE WITH..... and they are on eBay... and the auction just ended tonight.... I thought that we had until the 19th to get them in... and our computers been acting up... so I have not been able to get online... I'm going to ask if they can ship them super fast.... Oh yeah and the auction was for 25 beads, so Cami you can just keep the rest of them... Again I'm SOOOO sorry and please let me know when you get them...

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Cami-
My DH sent mine out today. I told him to get them there to you pretty quick, without spending a fortune. There is no note or anything with them. But, there is a SASE
If you want/need more details let me know and I'll PM you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.