Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,195 Posts
Quote:
I am a little worried that my brother will start quizing my son now that he's a little older;
forget the bean dip, Id have to slap him upside his head. Infact my mom stayed with us for two weeks (Im in the uk, from the usa). the first week, we tried to keep things as normal as poss but the kids hardly cooperated and my mom sat there giving me what I interpreted as evils, daggers. But it was ok because I used my jedi mind trick on her and she was fine the second week
Thats what Id do if my brother had some issues with my kids homeschooling. Id do my jedi mind tricks on him. Id be like 'you dont have a problem with homeschooling (wave my hand). In fact you wish you were homeschooled.'

Id actually say that out loud and then the focus would be on how cool it was that I was a jedi and not on my homeschooling.

· Registered
1,195 Posts
On a serious note. I think for me its been important to have confidence in myself and the decision we as a family made to homeschool. Confidence is key. But I love bean dip... and slapping people upside the head... and jedi mind tricks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.