Mothering Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
9,242 Posts
We had a ton of people over, some for dinner, and then later more for dessert. The topic never even came up. I just realized that...nobody said or asked anything --postive or negative. It's a non- issue, I guess, or so a part of us that nobody thinks to even think about it. Int'restin'.

· Registered
1,868 Posts
When I first read the thread title I thought we were gonna make fun of the odd dishes our in-laws brought to Thanksgiving, and man, was I ready.

Now that I'm hip to The Bean Dip Philosophy, I can see myself practicing it when I'm next asked the ubiquitous Weaning question. My mother is about to get a can of bean dip opened on her ass. Mom, don't make me open the can . . . .

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by genifer View Post
Id actually say that out loud and then the focus would be on how cool it was that I was a jedi and not on my homeschooling.

LOL! You shouldn't make me laugh that hard right after I ate a large burrito. My tummy hurts already.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.