Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had SUCH a blast dying prefolds this afternoon, I am needing to get some more! :LOL Where's the best place to get Indian prefolds, the premiums fit DS so well right now, I'd love to get 1/2 dozen more.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Granitesmith has them $23 for a dozen plus $7 shipping--so $30 for a dozen versus $27 at Montana's shiped, and you can get them prewashed for $5 more.

Edited because I just found the link I was asking about!
http://www.mtdiaperstore.com/home

I'm wondering though...premium size CPF's are too small to Snappi around DS waist (plenty long enough length wise--I fold down about 2"), so I have to pin them. Are Indian prefolds any smaller width wise, making them even smaller around his waist? I remember reading somewhere that they are smaller I think than CPF's. Can somebody measure them post-wash and shrunk to tell me a size difference? CPF vs. Indian Premium prefold?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by daisymommy
Okay, cough up the link for montanna! I want some! Granitesmih has them $23 for a dozen plus $7 shipping--so $30 for a dozen versus $26 at Montana's.
mtdiaperstore.com

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have pics yet, but I am working on them
I also dyed a bunch of my ME OS, oh they are soooo pretty now! What a difference a little color makes! I did them wih the dye from dharma's but I think I might try the wal-mart dye next time because it was sort of expensive...

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was a great deal! I also got 3 wonderoos to try out. I had some of her earlier ones and they didn't fit so hot on my then-skinny legged kiddo, but he's chumky now, so we'll see. I love pocket dipes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts