Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love cruizing around HC looking at everyones offerings and lookie what I found!
http://hyenacart.com/PattyNaps/
That first one is to die for!!!! Those fabrics have me drooling, I love unique fabrics!
She is stocking these beauties in under an hour! I love that brown one too!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have one, but I am seriously thinking of that beige flower for Joshy!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Kathleen,

They look really "thick." Are they trim? They just look sort of bulky to me. Maybe it's the way they were photgraphed?

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know whats funny.....they are so unique, the fabrics are...I don't care if I have never tried on they are so pretty.
I am a sucker for unique. I love diapers no one else has!!!

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamingMama
I have two and they are an AWESOME fit on Stinker, he wears the large and is 35 pounds in weight. I have knit ones with knit sherpa inners. I really love the fit! I should snap a picture! Convince me. LOL!
:

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
Kathleen,

They look really "thick." Are they trim? They just look sort of bulky to me. Maybe it's the way they were photgraphed?
They are not as trim as an Elbee but they are not wide in the crotch either, about the same as a Mudpie in width. Very nice fit on Stinker.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have 2 of her diapers I got from her site. One is the tomato print that is on her home page. I
that one! I also got a custom "basic" (flannel) to try out. It's not as absorbent as the tomato one, but still very nice.

I definitely recommend these diapers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.