Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, mamas! I remember seeing an ad for a product in the back of a recent Mothering Magazine issue that looked like a giant foam-thing with a rolled side. I think it attached to the bed on one side or slid between the mattress and box spring. I have paged through a few and can't seem to find it.

I have no peace of mind about sharing a bed with a newborn and my DD, 23 months. This product seems like a good idea but I don't know what it was called. I am not looking into the side-car type products...I have a crib and a bassinet and they seem very similar, without the one side missing.

If anyone can point me in the direction of what I am doing a terrible job of describing above, or have any ideas about safely keeping the three of us near each other for sleeping, I would appreciate it. DD is so restless in her sleep, and we have several cats, one of which is 20 pounds...I don't like the idea of all of literally in the same space.
Thanks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Do you mean this?
http://www.humanityorganics.com/
You can make this more cheaply if you take a body pillow and sandwich it with a sheet that you lie on.
I did that and thin kit would prevent accidental roll-offs, but it won't help for that phase where babies just are starting to get mobile and want to climb, but don't know how and don't understand that it's a far way down (perhaps) from your bed.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! Thank you! In my pregnant memory I thought there was more added width to the bed than just the roll-off feature. I might be more confused now but at least I can compare options.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.