Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my LO a teether by Beech Nut. It was $1, so I don't expect it to be that great. I also got him an Under the Nile organic cotton teether, but it didn't fit in his mouth (grr...that thing was $8, too...) and this is mostly for an experiment to see if a liquid teether would fit in his mouth. I found more baby-friendly ones with no PVC or chemicals and I'm going to get one of those if this experiment works. I haven't given him the teether yet. It said on the package that the liquid is safe for ingestion, but I don't know if I should give it to him. I tested it and it passed, and I picked the Beech Nut kind because it's a brand name and it seemed more organic than Happy Baby or some other "brand". I plan to test and inspect it each time I give it to him and his teeth haven't come in yet so he won't be biting it. Does anyone know about Beech Nut's policy on PVCs and other chemicals in their teethers? Should I risk it, even for a short time, or should I jump right to the $5 PVC-free teethers?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts