Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I really missed you all. I know I'm not quite hyena status but I used to be online evry free minute I had. Haven't had too amny of those lately. Had family in for 6 weeks. it was great but now it's over
. Got lots of great new diapers though.
I have so many questions to post I don't even know where to start.

Well anyway just wanted to say hi again!
So HI all!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well lets see....I got
6 bikini cut cuddlebuns from Storkcrossing - love them
2 SOS - Love them
1 Toot Sweet orange sherbert diaper - LOVE it
2 slings from Toot Sweet - pouch and chinese back carrier - amazing!!!
1 Sugarbums AIO - nice
Some Samuel soakers 0 work great
! Niki wool cover - nice but not what I was expecting
2 SP covers - 1 wool Jersey 1 wool Flannel - Great!!
3 SP snap ins - Love
A bunch of doublers and inserts
2 wool inserts from Michelle at SMJAE - how is she doing???

I think that about covers it. I'm in diaper heaven just about now. I have a whole new stash!!!!

Dahlia

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I have been looking at the chineese back and wonder is it as good as it looks? Will it just kill me with a 20lb baby? Let me know- share.. share... I just love the print on them and I want one so bad. I am on the hut for a new sling so I was thinking going with that.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pamelamama,
I'm still here in Israel, was just busy with my family who was visiting. i'm not going anywhere

Crayon,
we are still getting used to the back carrier. We have been only practicing around th house. The tieing and securing part is a little tricky. DD is 20lb and she is fine on my back. I even carry her on my back sometimes with the pouch. It is absolutely magnificent!!! The print is beautiful. If you think you will get a lot of use out of carrying your baby on your back I would suggest it. Tabitha's workmanship is amazing!

Dahlia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.