Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I've been a motheringDotCommune lurker since TTC. There has been so much good information and so many supportive people here I'm very happy to join up. This is my first time using a forum so I'm a little nervous (just about the technical end of things).

I have a six month old daughter. We're a homebirth, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, no-vax (or maybe delayed) family.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Hi Onandon!
I'm glad you finally decided to post. Congrats on your six month old daughter. Maybe you should head to the birth stories forum and post your birth story! I'd love to read it.

Don't be nervous about the technical things, after about 20 posts you'll be a pro!
One thing I actually didn't learn until about a month ago was how to subscribe to threads. If you post on a thread and you'd like to read what others respond, then you subscribe to it. Just click Thread Tools and pull down until it says Subscribe to thread.

If you already know that then your already an old pro

Welcome to MDC!

Peace & Love,
Katie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.