Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I finally read the belly mapping article yesterday.  Even though my mw and I haven't been able to pinpoint the head with any real certainty, the pictures helped me to visualize everything based on what we know to be the butt and feet.  It would appear that I had a perfectly LOA baby.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Then, this afternoon, it was as though everything "fell" a good 4".  Where the butt and feet were practically up in my ribs yesterday, they're now barely and inch or two higher than my belly button.  The thing is, I have absolutely no sensations that would indicate a head dropping down at all, and I seem to have lost the whole curve of his back.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just passed 34 weeks.  Could he really have dropped that much without forcing me to waddle???  Or is there any other place his head could have gone without my being able to feel it?  I feel like such a dummy, lol!</p>

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
<p>Maybe he turned to LOT or LOP? *shrug* I'm not good at that stuff either, all I know is that I'm 35wk tomorrow and this baby changes position CONSTANTLY. </p>

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>Yeah, I'm thinking I'd fail if this were a test, lol.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was seriously considering buying the workbook, but I'm second (and third) guessing every twitch and bump to the point that I'm half convinced I'm carrying a headless horseman or something in here!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>He seemed to be making only slight shifts in position since 28 weeks, so I wasn't expecting any BIG changes at this point, but I guess he had other ideas!</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts