Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
http://photos.yahoo.com/aja_belly

in the house folder - it's the one of me standing in front of some dirt (our lot) lol. they are putting down the foundation today or monday. woohoo! you can see i am really popping out! the baby moved up and i got a belly like overnight (well, more of a belly than just the extra fat i had before).

aja

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ana-looks like we have the same sort of growing belly
Kind of starts from the top and makes a slope sort of thing. I guess in a month or so we'll have balls to contend with eh?
So where's the other bellies!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi June mommies to be! We are currently putting together a gallery of week by week belly photos and I wanted to know if any of you might be interested in contributing your images. We are short on first trimester images right now so we could especially use your help!

http://www.maternitygallery.com

Even if you don't want share your images, we would love any feedback you might have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I updated mine again today. They all look the same to me but it's neat to see how the position of my belly changes!
http://imageevent.com/karennnnn/beanpartii

Katsoul--
I wouldn't mind adding some of mine. The only 1st trimester pic I have is 12 weeks (does 13 and 14 count since we're talking lmp??)
Let me know if they need to be emailed or if you wanted to pluck them from where I have them stored.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I'm so jealous. You all look so much further along than me! This, of course, makes me nervous, but I know that if anything were off, my MW would have mentioned it at my last appt.

Keep the pictures coming, you guys look great!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sharonanne--
I want to see a pic anyway
I bet you look more pregnant than you think you do. I don't think *I* look pregnant. I was even told my my brother in law who saw the pics too, that I looked like I was pushing my belly out on purpose (my back is curvy).
I wonder what we'll be saying a month from now though???

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
hey mamas...i have forgotten to post my beely pics over here we go. My belly has coem on fast and serious. I am 14 weeks now and look 5-6 months preggo :LOL which is great since i feel so preggo i might as well look it

6 weeks

8 weeks

12 weeks

13 weeks

oh and my pictures can be added to the gallery if that mama is still around

editting to add thatthat lats picture is a pretty bad oen, it was late, i was tired, andi was freezing...so please excuse :LOL

·
Registered
950 Posts
where are the BIG bellies??!! I'm feeling HUGE compared to all of these 13, 14, even 18 week bellies!!
I'm 32 weeks with my second and... wow!
no picts but I'd sure like to compare to someone my own size.

EDT: ooops, maybe I should look in the February due date thread... I just searched for belly photos and this thread came up. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.