Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
WOW, you are really showing now! Looking at your earlier pics, I thought maybe you just had a little belly (of baby or fat or what-have-you) even though I can see you are probably someone who has a pretty flat tummy when not pregnant. I couldn't see a before pic, yk? But now I see that *BABY BELLY* LOUD and CLEAR! Actually, I just went back to look at the 8 week pic, and that looks pretty baby belly-ish also. You are big anyway. And cute!

Thanks for sharing!

I don't look pregnant at all yet, though I am only 9 weeks 4 days right now. I'm too shy to do bare skin pics anyway, though maybe I'll post some later with clothes covering my belly, but for now there's nothing to show.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, thank you

IT totally depends on what i am wearing Binah. since it is pretty cold out and i don't have any maternity sweaters i am usually wearing big bulky sweaters. I could hide an ox under them. :LOL

for instance in that picture i had jsut been wearing a big wool sweater. I took it off for the pic andi was freezing! hence the beanie and bad posture :LOL

·
Registered
728 Posts
What beautiful bellies!!!

I still have the "hmmm, she looks like she's put on some weight" look to me (kind of chunky and thick but not round and glorious) but am not quite to the the obviously pregnant belly.

I am 12 weeks tomorrow -- we heard the babe's heartbeat today!!! Whoo-hoo. What a miracle -- the most beautiful sound in the world. (didn't mean to hijack the thread -- just sharing the joy of that pounding little heart).

Can't wait to see more bellies.

--Lisa

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
selissa,
I just had to reply because I viewed your last round of belly pics and woman - wow!!! you have quite an awesome baby belly going on! I'm so glad you shared that with us all.

I'm not showing yet, just bloated... still wearing regular pants, but unbuttoned...

(couldn't load the other mama's pics...)

Kim

·
Registered
988 Posts
No Belly for me yet - but Selissa and Luvmy2kidz - you've got me excited for what is to come. Maternity clothing is so cute now I'm actually looking forward to wearing it (and having an excuse to shop)
I'm still down about seven pounds or so from pre-preg weight (strangly enough - close to my goal weight I'd been trying to reach all pre-TTC - who knew all I had to do was get preg!). I'm sure bloated though. UGH.

Hey - does anyone know how high your fundal height should be around nine weeks - mine seems really high already.

Jeanette

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.