Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is mine from last week. Please excuse the dirty mirror
15 weeks

Ellie you look great. I have tons of stretch marks from my son too.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OldFashionedGirl
Please tell me that's really baby there that's making me big, not just the 13 lbs. I've put on.... (really--someone comfort me!)
FWIW, it looks like baby to me!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OldFashionedGirl
These are from last week, but hopefully they'll "tide you over" until I get some new ones taken (these are 13w 4d I believe):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lly_side_2.jpg

Please tell me that's really baby there that's making me big, not just the 13 lbs. I've put on.... (really--someone comfort me!)
You really look great! I would never be able to tell that you gained 13 pounds at all! Seriously, I'm kinda jealous, did you see my terrible flabby and strech marked belly?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by leximom
You really look great! I would never be able to tell that you gained 13 pounds at all! Seriously, I'm kinda jealous, did you see my terrible flabby and strech marked belly?
Yeah, but you're a veteran pregnant lady
I'm still on my first. Check back with me in a few years when I've popped out a couple more--then we'll compare bellies!

·
Registered
838 Posts
You all have beautiful bellies, mamas! I'm jealous! I will post mine tomorrow after I take my 16 week pic, but I still just look bloated and don't really have a pregnant belly to show off yet!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blastomom
Hey all you first timers, no fair pushing out your bellies to look bigger
I'm not a first time mommy, but you know what is totally funnier than this little snark? ? ?

Most preggo bellies look like they are being pushed out but reality is that once you have popped you can't make it any bigger. I'm sittin' here trying to push mine out and nothing is happening!
I can suck it in a little bit, but out ain't happening.

Don't worry blastomom, your tummy will get there eventually.
:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Just when I start to get proud of my little belly, I see someone with a REAL belly pic, and I'm convinced that my belly is just flab
:

(Of course, that doesn't mean that you sould stop posting your belly pics--clearly this is a mental issue I need to work thru
)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ilovemyavery! My belly looks like yours! Although at times I still ask dh if I look fat our pregnant... With a 7 month old I assume that others will assume I am just fat and not pregnant!

As soon as I get my lazy butt to upload pics to the computer I will post one.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbreffe
Ilovemyavery! My belly looks like yours! Although at times I still ask dh if I look fat our pregnant... With a 7 month old I assume that others will assume I am just fat and not pregnant!

As soon as I get my lazy butt to upload pics to the computer I will post one.
I am pretty sure that most people look at me and think, pregnant or fat? I just want to show a little more so I *really* look pregnant! Looking forward to seeing your pics! And everyone elses!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts