Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe how big I am??? I was like this with my daughter too. I am 5 weeks and look like I am 5 months. So do I win the big fat preggo contest? :LOL

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/heaven...&.dnm=1718.jpg

P.S. Note the huge stash of Gatorade in the background! Its my food of choice right now.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm really not, I'm just holding my shirt back. Why would I want to fake a belly?

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trust me I don't want to be this big yet! It might look like I'm pushing it out because of how my legs are but I am double jointed and my legs snap back when I stand straight. It looks really gross. But anyways that's the real belly.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the belly is cute too but is embarassing to have to answer 5 weeks when someone asks how far along I am! :LOL

Nope, my dates are 100% accurate, I do charting. I am 5 weeks today. There IS however the possibility of multiples. I took soy isoflavones, which is like natural clomid, because I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I know I ovulated at least twice. I made the switch full time to maternity clothes today. I'm going to have to go shopping this weekend, hey, at least I have a good excuse to shop!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think you look great too!! I didn't think I looked very large until I got asked TWICE in church last week if I was pregnant!! I'm usually very thin, so I guess any little pudge really sticks out.

I'm 7 weeks though.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I think you look beautiful. Enjoy it. Pregnancy is the one time in our lives we can have an awsome excuse to wear bigger clothes. Don't let anyone bug you about the growth. I try to just ignore the people who try to bring down my spirit. Oh and Wow, possible twins, be sure and keep us posted.

·
Registered
699 Posts
You look adorable!

I also have a bit of a round belly, but it's not baby, just squish. :LOL

Pretty soon it will be at least part baby too, though, and then I'll be in maternity clothes and proud of it. That's one of the things I've always loved about pregnancy, that I don't have to try to suck in my tummy all the time - it's SUPPOSED to be sticking out! I always feel more beautiful when I'm pregnant.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin+babyAndrew
add me to the no belly club so far, but by 12 weeks with ds i had a big bum LOL and still no tummy.

:LOL same here - only it was my boobs, too!! i was so glad when my tummy finally caught up with the rest of me!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.