Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,<br><br>
I'm forwarding this email with permission from the original author. It's an invitation to come to a garage sale that will benefit a family in need. The original message was posted on the Twin Cities - Attachment Parenting Yahoo website. Here you go,<br><br>
"My friends have organized a garage sale with all proceeds going towards Abby's medical bills and temporary support for us as I had to quit my part time job.Ä Because there is a ton of baby and kids stuff I thought I would pass this info on to the group. The sale begins this Thursday at my friend Lana's house 5541 33rd Avenue South Minneapolis 55417 (close to the airport)<br><br>
I'm not sure if you heard or not but our little Abby was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms about 2 months ago - if you do a search on the internet you can find out more about it- anyways as I am sure you can imagine our world was turned upside down! Abby was having seizures 4 to 5 times a day lasting anywhere from 5 to 40 minutes - each time she had a seizure I swear my heart was being torn out. Well, we have been using Specific Chiropractor care, vitamin B6 supplements and a daily steroid injection (we put off doing the steroid for over three weeks but her spasms were not going away). We began giving her the shots over two weeks ago and we have not seen a seizure since. Thank God!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts