Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start cloth diapering late in the game. I know absolutely nothing about cloth diapers. I bought some traditional cloth diapers at the Menonite store near us with diaper pins and started using those, but I am not good and folding and pinning, so I'd like an AIO.

I saw a package of 3 different kinds on the net, Bumkin, Fuzzi Buns and some other brand... it was like 42 dollars... is that a good deal?

What would you recommend as a good site??

We live out in the country and there are no cloth diaper stores around and I have noone to ask... any help would be great.

I just don't want to spend a lot of money since we will probably start pottying training in the Spring... But, I plan to totally cloth diaper with my next child.

TIA!

·
Registered
198 Posts
We started CDing our DS late, too. I love it, and I am really glad we switched!

I probably would try a one-size AIO or pocket (I think the pockets are just as easy as the AIOs & they dry faster) since you are planning on using the diapers a short time with your first and from the beginning with your second (and I'm guessing they won't be in diapers at the same time like mine are going to be). I can't help too much reccommending a specific one-size diaper. The only one we've tried is a Bumgenius pocket diaper; we do really like it so far but I can't really compare it to other one-size diapers.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
About the package you looked at.. the price is about right. Those style diapers will run you $15-$18 each new depending on brand and whether they come with a good insert.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.