Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pregnant with my second, due in sept, and will have to pump and bottle feed at least some of the time since i will be going back to work. No, i don't like this idea, but I don't have a choice. My DS never had a bottle, and still nurses. I don't know what kind of bottles to try with this baby after breastfeeding is established. My son never needed one, i feel like a FTM, lol!

any suggestions on type of bottle for baby?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
we loved breastflow, it was the best one we tried. the only disadvantage is that they won't hook directly on a PIS or most other pumps like some of the other bottles will. no biggie, though.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
DD used an evenflo that came with my cheep little pump (I was never able to find that nipple elsewhere) and later the Avent bottle. DS takes the Avent bottle. my suggestion is don't get a ton of one kind of bottle until after you know what the baby takes, some babies are pickier than others.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking of getting a few starter packs, maybe? i did want to try the breastflow one, and ive heard good things about avent too, but only from formula feeders.. i thik i'll try both. im not worried about being able to hook them onto the pump, i can transfer the milk to bags to be frozen anyways, no biggie. thanks for the suggestions!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.