Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love some advice from you mamas on the best carrier for BF - I have a bjorn & it's uncomfortable & I can't nurse in it, in public that is.

I have been looking but would love advice - I am short 5'2" and about average build - 130 lbs - small C cup -

THANKS - TRACY

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I've nursed in my Rosado sling for years! I like the padded shoulder and rails. Slings are the easiest, imho, for NIP because you can pull the top rail up to baby's head to keep them from distraction (and cover up, if that's important to you).

www.rosadosling.com

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I've tried a lot of carriers and my favorite is one that I made myself. You can make one in less than an hour and for less than $5. I used it for all three of my children. Since they are so cheap, you can make several to go with all your outfits. For directions, go to

www.ida.net/users/stace/sling.html

If you ever forget the web site you can go to www.google.com and type in 'sew baby sling.' I didn't do the French seam. I made mine longer than necessary for a baby and made several rows of seams about an inch apart. The shorter length would be for new babies and you can let out seems as baby grows. You can use it as a toddler carrier on your hip until around age 3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.