Mothering Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
<p>i just use some old scrunchies that I had laying around adn they made a perfect pre-fold belt.</p>
<p>personally I like pull ups the best though. Makes things so much easier. <a href="http://www.sassycloth.com" target="_blank">www.sassycloth.com</a> is where I got mine and she will make them off of your babies measurements and will make them for small babies too.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been thinking a lot lately about the best cloth backups for EC, so I'd like to chime in, for anyone who is still trying to create their cloth diaper stash for EC. With my son we mostly used gDiapers with trifolded cloth prefolds. Then we switched to cloth training pants when he turned one. I loved how easy the gDiapers were to take off and replace. The main drawback was that they were bulky when used with prefolds. Next time around, I would use fitted diapers and wool wrap covers during the newborn stage; then Flaparaps during the crawling stage; and cloth trainers with wool shorts for the toddler stage. I just wrote a post on my EC Peesy Blog detailing the pros and cons of various type of cloth backup for elimination communication.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts