Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who sells the best quality clothes for kids?

·
Registered
561 Posts
My favorites so far have been Zutano, Hanna Anderson and Baby Gap. The colors don't fade, fabrics hold their shape and overall just seem to be well made. For decent but inexpensive, I also like Old Navy. For as long as my son wears them right now, they could probably be passed on to another child.

·
Registered
392 Posts
my vote is also for Hanna Andersson. Since they are on the pricey side, I typically wait for sales, which are fairly frequent.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I love Old Navy. Good quality, love the fit, and my almost 6 yo *lurves* to go shopping. lol<br><br>
I absolutely adore Hanna Anderson but the price usually prohibits me from buying new. I have alot of playdresses (um, I mean dd has alot of playdresses..lol) that have lasted and lasted. size 100's and seriously she has been wearing them for 2 (3?) years straight. We bought most used on ebay and they still look great!<br><br>
And Zutano is great as well.<br><br>
Honestly? We do mostly resale stores. I find that alot of what I buy there for a fraction of the cost (and we aren't directly supporting sweatshops, etc.) is great quality and we can usually resell them again or pass them down!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts