Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
I like Duz-it-alls. One size fits all, super absorbant, TRIM as can be, dries in one dryer cycle, easy to get, cheap to get... need I go on?!?!?

Where can I get some of those? I'm not liking my JB's anymore.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Legally purchased you can buy them at www.naturalbabies.com or direct from Hemp-a-whatever (I refuse to add "roo" to the name of something all willy nilly like that! JK!) This is direct... http://www.babykicks.com/accessories.html

Personally, I always like to support a WAHM in this instance, but it is cheaper if your pocketbook is bare to go direct from the big ole corporation.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oh, shoot! Maybe she doesn't have them up anymore. They're 2 layers of hemp jersey. So, how many layers do you think you need?
Fold 1: 4 layers of hemp jersey
Fold 2: 8 layers

In my link I did a double fold where her wet zone was so I had 16 layers of hemp jersey in her heaviest spot X 2 plus a Premium UBCPF. Now, she's just down to one D-I-A inside the PUBCPF.

Most people find that 2 are enough... that's 16 layers. But, you can easily get another to get 24 layers. They're really trim, too. The bulk in my link is the UBCPF.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by leomom
Claire,

I need you to talk to me like I'm a child because that explanation about the folding went way over my head!

: I'm sorry! Now, go get your teddy bear and a cup of milk and I'll just make is simpler... I realize I'm probably the
not that you're the
based upon what you're using right now, I think 3 would be good. Does your babe usually pee just in one spot?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Um...I'm really embarressed to say that I have no idea where she pees! In the diaper...

I think she pees in the front. I usually put 2 inserts and then fold a cpf in thirds and then in half and put it in the front. This works well but is really bulky...

So....I would use 3, and fold them...how? I wish you were here to draw me a diagram!!! :LOL

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
So, Stacey, I think you'd do best to fold them all without that 2in fold down in the first picture. Do two just in 4th (fold once, fold twice). Then, with the 3rd D-I-A fold into 4th like the other two and then fold in half the short way. LAY that one in her wet zone. Make sense? Need more pics?

Man! Just come over I'll show you what I mean!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj'smommy
Claire - Cicely is just the cutest little girl! She's so happy!
Thanks! We like her an awful lot!
She's so much fun! She really is SO happy. It's such a change from Jude as a baby. He was like this serious chubby Buddha. Cicely is this happy active baby that likes to walk over the place now and cliff dive off of Jason and I!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.