Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sling my baby (due Dec. 14th!)...but I'm a thrify woman, as I know a lot of you mothering.com women are.

So, I was wondering...any of you who have made your sling(s), what did you find to be the best pattern out there?

The versatility of a ringed w/ tail, or a knotted sling appeals to me, but feel free to persuade me otherwise. Thank you for all your help!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for all the webpages. I think I like the way the mayawrap looks. And the cheapest rings, by far, were the ones on elizabetlee.com. Looks like I might be headed in the right direction! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
The Maya is very easy. The hardest part is accordian folding it! The most time-consuming part is if you decide to hem all three sides!

If you check www.slingrings.com you'll see that their rings are actually the same $ as the EL ones (for the same size--SlingRings has more sizes). Unless, of course, you prefer metal.... And, IMO, SlingRings has better customer service. And they ship super fast! Anyway, JMTCW....happy slinging!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.