Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 month old who was born 10 weeks early. He has terrible reflux and our sling just isn't working well so I'd like to try a mei tei for him. We have never used one before so I have no idea where to even look. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I LOVE my mei tai that I got from Holly at meitaicarrier.com. She is really easy to work with, reasonable priced and her carriers are beautiful.
HTH.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
The 2 brands you'll see recommended over and over again are Babyhawk (www.babyhawk.com) and Kozy (www.kozycarrier.com). They have some differences, but both are made extremely well, have great customer service, and are very comfy for most people. Like the pp said, check out www.thebabywearer.com and you'll find reviews as well as other brands. They even have a "For Sale or Trade" board there where you can get gently used carriers for a good price. A good way to try out something new. HTH!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Another vote for the Kozy. I really love how the top curves to form a headrest for a little floppy baby.

The other carrier that I loved for my refluxy baby dd was the Moby wrap. Very easy and very comfy to keep her upright and supported.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.