Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently using mostly Fuzzi Bunz, a couple Happy Heinys, and some UBDSQ chinese prefolds with BSWW covers. I love the prefolds, and would like to do more of them.

So I was wondering what ya'll liked for prefolds. Looking for something unbleached and soft, absorbant.

Also, I'm interested in fitteds, but they all look bulky, especially when you throw a cover over them. I'd like to look into them more but want something trim.

To me, Fuzzi Bunz and our trimmed prefolds and BSWW covers are trim, no big bulk between the legs, nice med rise and no bubble butts.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Curios too, since I thought all IPF were the same, till I just got my second order in a few days ago. SOOOOO completely different than my first order!!! Kinda disappointed 'cause my first ones are really fluffy and these aren't. Guess that's what I get for trying to get a better deal.
:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mommy2abigail, I've learned that the more you wash the IBF and the CPF, the softer and fluffier they get, but I know there are some out there someone posted one day that were the 'softest ever!'(her terms) and I'm interested!

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Indain prefolds are softer than chinese prefolds IMO, and they fluff up nicely. I love prefolds, and Indian are by far my favorite. As for fitteds, Harleez and Daisy Doodles aree pretty trim, Swaddlebees velour pockets fitteds are surprisingly trim (i just got my first one and I love it!) but prefolds are my dipe of choice

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love my Thirsties Prefolds, they are very soft and absorbant. For trim fitteds look at Swaddlebees Cotton Terry fitteds. They're pretty absorbant too and as trim as a sposie. They're my favourite fitteds right now.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
swaddlebees fitteds are very trim and easy to get instock... a little pricey but worth it, IMO. especially the organic cotton velour... oh so soft!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.