Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
There are better AIOs, and there are also cheaper ones. However, Bumkins is a good compromise between the two, from all I've heard. The cheapest place I've been able to find them new is Nicki's Diapers if you buy them by the dozen.

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
I've only heard bad things about the bumkins AIO- from what I've heard just about any wahm made aio is better. We use Lucy's Hope Chest, Mudpies, Angelwraps, LC, FCB to name a few.

Do a search here for lots of good ones and links.

-Angela

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I've got a couple of bumkins, and they aren't my faves, but I think it is just because they aren't aesthetically pleasing to me. Not a lot of prints, make a kind of plasticy noise. But that being said, I have never had one leak or blowout, they are super easy to use, they dry pretty quickly, make great swim dipes... Try buying or trading for a couple on the TP, then you will know for sure if you like them.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
http://www.natures-friend.com has them on sale for $11 for white and $13 for prints and she has an MDC 5% discount code I *think*

I think they worked fine, Ijust never loved the fit.. it was always sort of stiff. But, they make good diaper bag diapers that you can whip out and show someone that shows an interest in cloth becaue they aren't complicated or "odd" looking to a disposable user. Overall, not too bad for under $15.

Amber

1 - 5 of 5 Posts