<p>Hi!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What are your best pump recommendations?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I really liked my Ameda Purely Yours Double Electric (I got the one that came in the backpack). I even had a part break that wasn't fixable by me during the 1 year warranty period and they replaced it ASAP by sending me a new one through fedex and payed for my rental I needed for the couple days before it arrived. I just retired my pump last week, but I used it for over a year, and about 9 months of back to full time work pumping. But yeah, very happy with the pump, it fit all the various bottles I tried no problem and I even used it with the car adapter and the batteries while traveling for work at various times too.<br><br>
The Medela Pump In Style is the other popular pump of a similar level, but I can't speak from experience on that one.
<p> </p>

·
Registered
650 Posts
<p>I love the Medela. I had the pump in style, but sold it when I was done nursing 5 years ago, now that I'm expecting another I got the Medela freestyle, I like it because it charges up a battery pack thats about the size of an orange, you can just clip it on your pants and walk around the house if you need to get something w/o having to stop pumping. Or pump at work/in the car without being near a plug in. It has attachments for hands-free, so it attaches to your nursing bra and you don't have to hold it, but I haven't tried that yet. It comes with a little black purse bag to hold everything, that doesn't even look like a pump bag- so it's not so obvious when I have to run down the hall at work. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The only other pump I've tried was a cheapo single side Avent one and it didn't cut it. </p>

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
<p>I've been really happy with my PISA-- especially in terms of customer service, ease of use, ablity to find parts everywhere etc. I wish I had gone with the freestyle, and I'm still considering getting one. It seems so tiny and convineint. A while back, I was able to find it online for much cheaper than in-store.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts