Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i leak all the time. looking for a good WAHM made breastpad with PUL so i don't always leak thru to the clothes. anyone know of some? i use lansinoh ones when out because they are so thin, but at home would rather not.

thanks! WAHMs feel free to spam me!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I would love to know too! I was just thinking of posting this question myself...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Don't know about wahm ones but do not waste your $$$ on gerber reuseable ones...they are stiff circles that do not conform to your shape, rough and do not absorb.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I'm wondering too. (Does the leaking ever go away?)
If you have to use disposables, I think Johnson and Johnsons are decent, they are very contoured. (Of course I haven't tried any other disposable kind)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I got two cotton reusables, that are great, but do eventually "milk through" I used avent disposables and they're nice, but not good for night, because the ladies tend to slide around in the bra, so they don't catch the leaks. I've heard lilipadz are great, and I really want some, but my leaking has mostly gone away by now, so I'm putting off the purchase. Apparently the lilypadz put pressure on the nips to stop the flow, and just need to be rinsed and dried and they are reusable. They also stick to the skin so they won't slide around, and can be worn without a bra.

Oh yeah, in an emergency, I cut a pantyliner in half and put one half in each side. I also got rubberized cotton to put in my bra with the cotton reusables, and that keeps the milk from soaking my shirt if the pads get too wet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like the Johnson and Johnson's brand best for going out...I use the washable flannel ones for at home when it doesn't matter if things get messy.

After a lot of research, I finally bought LilyPadz and I really like them for dressy, thin blouses etc...I am a C/D cup, depending on the time of day and I can comfortably wear these LilyPadz without a bra, which is really nice....I've bought them for a tinystrap wedding dress thing I have to wear in August.

I'd recommend the J and J brand right off the bat.

Hugs to you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
OH someone should make these, i got all excited when i saw this thread an was dissipointed that there were none to be found. Grr oh well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts