Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my son (5 monthes) is in prefolds with bumpkin wraps and his bf (drool thinned) poo is leaking out the back. mostly it just gets on the cover but it sometimes gets out and gets on his clothes. either way it i am going through covers so fast. (he is also getting multiple baths a day)<br><br>
any recommendations? i wonder if this has more to do with his shape and that he is lying down because the poo goes <b>straight</b> back and out.<br><br>
i am thinking about switching to bummis original covers as they have more elastic. any had bummis leak in this way?<br><br>
thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Does the Bumkins wrap have elastic in the back? If so, that SHOULD keep it in! If it's not, you might need something with more elastic across the back. If they DON'T already have it, try out one or two that do and see if that makes a diff.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I usually found that we had the huge blow-out up the back poops when DH had done the dipe. Which meant it was generally too tight. When I did them they were looser, and the problem happened less frequently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts