Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo... my temp was crashing. At this point I was only praying af would hold out til monday so I'd at least have an 11 day lp. I expected my temp to be hovering around coverline... but it shot up. And I'm pretty sure it's acurate...
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18b9a4

So I POAS and I'm not sure if I see something. I think I have line-o-vision. I'm bias because my chart is making me think I'm pg.

What do you girls think?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...valentines.jpg

· Registered
706 Posts
I think i see a pink line... its so faint though.

i inverted the picture and thats when i think i saw a line ...maybe test again tomorrow with fmu ?

good luck though!

· Registered
1,901 Posts
You don't have enough temps after AF to give you an accurate coverline. Hopefully the shot up in temps isn't actually indicating O? (The OPKs wouldn't indicate such right...) I don't see anything in the pic but if you are only 11dpo then it is likely still early!
ETA: I just read on your chart that those temps aren't even accurate pre-O. So I would not be as convinced of O just by OPKs alone - especially being so newly post partum.
good luck!

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
You don't have enough temps after AF to give you an accurate coverline. Hopefully the shot up in temps isn't actually indicating O? (The OPKs wouldn't indicate such right...) I don't see anything in the pic but if you are only 11dpo then it is likely still early!
ETA: I just read on your chart that those temps aren't even accurate pre-O. So I would not be as convinced of O just by OPKs alone - especially being so newly post partum.
good luck!
Honestly, that is the exact thing I was thinking...

· Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for being honest everyone.
Yes I faked the first 3 temps but the actual O-day temp is real. This is my second ovulation postpartum, and in the year after DS was born, I did take my temp many times and it was low, in the 96's, just like my pre-o temps were before I got pregnant with my son. All the 2ww temps (the 97s) are real, and 97's are definately in teh post-o range for me. I know, it's lower than most people's. But that's just me.
But anyways, I'm just saying that I'm positive on my O date. It lines up perfectly with the blazing positive OPK's I got on cd 27 and 28. My cervix change, and my cm change. They all point to cd 29 as O day.

Thank you for being honest though. What it DOES do is confirm to me that this is an impressive second temp shift... maybe my chart will go triphasic!!

Last cycle I had some cramping on the evening of 11dpo and af came the next day. So if no cramping tonight I'll take that as a good sign and I will be anxiously awaiting morning so that I can temp and test again! Because yea... more bfns today. lol.

I'll be sure to update everyone!

· Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok but it's not a drop. It hovers very close to 96.8 my entire follicular phase. Cd 29 was the last day it was still that low, thus, it is O day.

Going by what you're saying, the only alternative would be that I'm MORE dpo... I couldn't be less. Because I don't get temps in the 97's when I haven't O'd, know what I mean?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.