Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following items for sale, which come from a smoke-free, cat-friendly home. Everything has been freshly laundered and is in VGC-EC unless otherwise noted. I am looking for funded paypal, but would consider trades for Hannah Andersson play/day dress sets in size 90 in EC. Prices are postage paid to the US. Please PM or email me with questions or interest. Thanks for looking!<br><br>
PICTURES: <a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8554007&uid=2025504&members=1" target="_blank">http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...5504&members=1</a><br>
Any spots on the pictures are from my camera. I have tried to note all flaws, in any.<br><br><br>
Boys Clothing:<br>
~ Old Navy Reversible Fleece/Nylon Zippered Vest – size 7 EC; Red fleece trimmed in black on one side and gray nylon on the other side. $5.00 ppd.<br><br>
~ Old Navy Winter Reversible Down-Filled Vest – size 8 EC; Worn maybe 2 or 3 times. Burgundy with white/black stripe on one side and solid black on the other side. $10.00 ppd.<br><br>
~ GAP Athletic Hoodies – Medium size 7/8 EC; One is gray one is blue with burgundy letters and lining in the hoods. $7.00 ppd. each or both for $13.00 ppd.<br><br>
~ Chicago Bulls Sweatshirt – Medium (probably 10/12) EC; $5.00 ppd.<br><br>
~ Wrangler Sport Long-sleeved Denim shirt – Medium 12/14 EC; $3.50 ppd.<br><br>
~ Sonoma Orange long-sleeved pull-over – Large (14/16, but seems more like a 10/12) VGC; Orange with navy/white stripe on chest and arms. $4.00 ppd.<br><br>
~ Cowboys Football Hooded Sweatshirt – Large (14/16, but seems to be a bit smaller) VGC; some minor wash/wear. $7.00 ppd.<br><br>
GAP V-Neck Sweater Vest – Large EC; Blue/Gray with white stripes. $5.00 ppd.<br><br>
CAROLINA Jersey – X-Large and X-Long (seems to run small) EC; Carolina on the front and the number 8 on the back. $3.50 ppd.<br><br>
~ NIKE Black Nylon Lined Sweat Pants – size Medium 10/12 GC; These have some minor wear at the knees. Elastic and drawstring waist and zippers at the ankles. Length is 30”, Inseam is 22”, Waist is 22” unstretched. $3.50 ppd.<br><br>
~ NIKE Blue Nylon Lined Sweat Pants – size Large (14-16) GC; These also have some wear at the knees. Elastic and drawstring waist and zippers at the ankles. Length is 35”, Inseam is 25 ½”, Waist is 24” unstretched. $3.50 ppd.<br><br>
~ Bugle Boy Khaki Dress Pants – size 14R VGC; Length is 36”, Inseam is 25”, Waist is 26”. $5.00 ppd.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts