Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for cloth diaper store on Big Island, is there such a thing? i'm tired of paying for shipping to hawaii!
thanks

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
never heard of one..... where are you on the island? I know there's a store in So Kona that has natrual baby stuff- they advertise in the Journal- maybe there?

actually, I should say that there have been, in the past, mamas who sold diapers out of the home, though I don't know of any right now. And I did see some Kooshies diapers at Bellies in Hilo, but that was at least a year ago.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i checked bellies-they don't carry any and i can't seem to get through to the store in s.kona. i also heard of a lady who sells cd's at the pahoa farmers market but for the last 3 weeks i haven't been able to find her. i'm in hpp-puna area. thanks for your reply!!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
that's my friend Andrena who was selling at the market. She was selling diapers and then started using them all for her own baby. I can ask her if she has any and let you know here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that would be great! thank you! i'm just so tired of paying for extra shipping on things. (some people do have free shipping but you have to buy a certain amount$$$)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi again i have another question.
have any of you heard of any play groups or moms that would like to try one here in the puna area. i would like to have my DS meet some children his age (18mo.)as well as meet some local moms around town. i'm willing to open up my home if anyones interested please send me a pm. thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi,

Amala at Roots and Wings sells cloth diapers.
81-6372 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua
323-2229

Best to call first to see if they are open if you're driving from the other side of the island,

Aloha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts