Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Are they MOE inserts? If so, they'd be a bit short for Medium FBs (the larger inserts fit the entire length of Med FBs).

You could still use them, but you'd have to place them carefully where they're needed (front/middle). How old is your DC? It's easier to use a too-small insert when they're not mobile

If you have more inserts than FBs, you could double-up (one towards the front, one towards the back).

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I only have 2 large hemparoos, so I layer 2 small ones on top of a large for nighttime, or one small one on top of a large for daytime. I did use just the smalls until I got the large ones in a swap...they worked fine. I think it might be a problem if you notice they are completely soaked after a change.....bigger inserts just means more absorbancy, but it also evens out the fit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks...they are MOE inserts and hemp inserts around the same size. I haven't got the mediums yet, so I guess I will just try a few different things out when they get here. My baby is not mobile yet. She is 5 months, but was born 2 months early, so she probably won't be moving around ant time soon. Thanks again! We always have prefolds as a back up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.