Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a vinage cruiser bike that I bought at good will a few years ago. I put a toddler seat on the back & 4 yo DD loves to ride in it. She is outgrowing it though. I have been looking for a new option. We ride a lot as a family, & she can't keep up on her tricycle. Do any of you have the trailers you can attach & pull behind the bike? I guess that looks like the best option. There is also a Wee Ride co-pilot trainer that attaches to the back of the bike & almost makes it look like a tandem bike. She could pedal, or just ride. But I'm worried she wouldn't be as safe on this. We ride on a gravel road, so I wouldn't want her to fall off! Has anyone ever used one of these? Thanks!

·
Registered
530 Posts
We loved our bike trailer (I'm sorry I can't remember the name!), definately worth the money. But I'm wondering if maybe she's ready for a 2-wheeler. They go a lot faster, she may be able to keep up with you a little better!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
we have a Trek Doodlebug that has been a lot of fun for ds. this year we're planning on getting one of those tag-alongs that allow them to ride behind. ds can ride his own two wheeler on short trips, but we'd like to use the bike for more transportation so we need something like the trailer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts