Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of positve and peaceful energy, I'd like to start a thread that will help our DDC's remaining pregnant mothers prepare for birth.

Let's all post our favorite birth affirmations, links to positive birth images, etc.!

Here is my favorite quote:

Quote:
We have a secret in our culture, it's not that birth is painful, but that women are strong. ~Laura S. Harm
Here is a nice affirmations video link - I don't care for the music, so I just turn the sound down, watch the images and read the affirmations:

Another affirmations link: Hypnobabies

My favorite birth video during my last pregnancy disappeared from the web. (Jude Roman Fairbanks - so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes every time I watched it, and dd loved it.) The music was incredible. I would love to find a new favorite birth video to watch with my girls ...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I remember thinking last time I gave birth some things:

I am a strong and powerful woman
Women give birth everyday
Majority of women in the world give birth without drugs or interventions

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by webjefita View Post
My favorite is one from HypnoBirthing:

"I am relaxed and happy that my baby is finally coming to me."

This is a link to that What If? quote I posted before. I printed it and hung it in my bathroom, and I read it several times a day.
LOVE "What If?" !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.