Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm a prenatal yoga teacher and somewhere on these boards last week, I saw a link to a woman artist who makes amazing paintings. They weren't *specifically* birth art, but she had several paintings of pregnant women, and the "circle" of life and women that were gorgeous. Dreamy, colorful swirling art. Not portrait paintings or anything like that. Very goddess/hippy like

I saw this somewhere in a thread about using mantras during labor. Someone wrote that she was going to use a notecard of one of the paintings from this woman. It was a "wave" painting that she was going to use as a "wave" mantra of sorts.

Anyway, I loved the art and like a dummy I didn't save the link. I want to buy the notecards for my students. I think they'd love them.

Any leads?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sounds like Durga Bernhard to me. She's wonderful! She's made a few paintings for us - check out Tree of Life (it's me with my mother and first three children, which my husband had painted as a gift for me!!)

http://www.durgabernhard.com/image.php?imageID=406

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.