Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the beads (except those to Canada) went out yesterday. Canadian mamas I will get yours out this week. I had to go to the counter to post yours and with a 35+ minute wait and a crabby 2 year old it wasn't going to happen yesterday, very sorry.

We ended up not having as many mamas as planned so after we sorted all the beads out we had extras. If your beads were labeled we made sure they got back to you. However if they weren't labeled we divided all the extras up evenly and distributed them between all the mamas who didn't have their names on their beads.

So hopefully you should all receive your beads in the next week or so. Please post to this thread when you get you package please!

x-posted in the Yahoo group.

Thanks!!
Erin

·
Registered
808 Posts
Oh, I am sooo excited to get my beads! I had a blessingway/shower this past weekend and had another necklace created for me during that. It was so overwhelmingly powerful! I can't wait to have the same thing from all of you strong mamas!

Erin, thank you so much for doing all of this. I'm sure it was a ton of work, and I know we all appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Woo-hoo! I am so freakin excited!!! I have been thinking about the beads for a whole week, non-stop, and I hope you are as proud of me as I am that I have controlled my urge to ask....I knew it was just simple obsessing on my part, so I have been biting my tongue...er, fingers!

I can't wait to get them, and to put the beads with the user-name/faces! I think I'll string mine in order of who's due first, so that I can look at them each day and think about how close everyone is getting!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Weeeehaw Thanks Erin!

I'm really very excited too. I think they are gonna be such a source of comfort and strength during the rest of the pg, during birth and after the birth!

I can't wait!

SheBear that is a great idea! What are your plans for the affirmations? I think maybe I will make a lil book up with each one on it's own page? I dunno, I'm just excited. This is better than Christmas.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I don't know what I'll do with the affirmations. I guess it will depend on how everyone presented them. I'll definitely save them, but knowing me, in spite of my best intentions, they'll prolly get put in a shoebox rather than a scrapbook
:

·
Registered
808 Posts
BEADS! I HAVE BEADS! Wow, that was fast! I almost didn't even open the package right away because I was expecting something else that I wasn't nearly as excited about! And I'm supposed to be working right now, so I'm going to try to be good and wait until tonight to touch all of those beads! At first glance, though, they are lovely! I can't wait!

Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
*whine* Wholewheatmama got her beads already?? That's it--I'm gonna be haunting the mailbox the rest of the week!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I got my beads in the mail today. Thank you so much mama's, I was in tears as I read your blessings.
Thanks so much Stellimamo for all your work making this happen.
These beads will be so special to wear, and it is comforting to know we are all going through this amazing time together.
Love and Light to all of you,
HEidi
P.S. My beads are the glass butterflies.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.