I started a new thread because the old one couldn't change its title! It's all soooo confusing.
Books and XL vintage clothes for Trade!
Trade Me! U.S. only. PM me if you're interested or if you have questions. Let's work something out...
ISO list below.
- Pending - Ina May Gaskin's Spiritual Midwifery, third edition
-Used, good condition paperback
Robin Lim's After the Baby's Birth, revised edition (2001), paperback
-Used more, good condition. Excellent book! She provides lots of post-natal mama/baby movements, recipes, advice, info on lotus birth. I used this one after both babies and want to share it with you.
PENDING - Laura Shanley's Unassisted Childbirth, paperback 1994
-Classic book for anyone considering a homebirth, especially unassisted/unattended. Good used condition.
AND if anyone is interested, I have a couple of beautiful vintage women's size XL things I could trade... 1) A black jacket/duster and 2) a black dress with short jacket. Both have a floral pattern raised in the fabric, not colored. These are so nice! I can provide pics later, if anyone is interested.
** = most needed
- ** small or cute outdoor spinner to hang
- ** Book about companion planting (gardening)
- dried herbs from your chemical-free garden, culinary or medicinal
- ** big bag of non-toxic votives or tea lights for our altar
- children's yoga DVDs, copy OK
- XW shoes, size 12 or youth 1 and up
- EUC leggings without stirrups, size 18 or 20. Black preferred.
- bike shorts for me, size 18-20
- good hip hop CDs, prefer original artwork but copies OK
- nice comfy mama clothes, size 18-20, easy to nurse in. Prefer vintage or funky, maybe hippie styles. No pastels!
- Monty Python or Kids in the Hall (esp. season one) DVDs, copies OK