Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I would like to be able to incorporate the number '5' in to the theme of the party.  The only idea I have right now is to do a super hero themed party, kids can dress up in their favorite super hero outfits (or I can make them) have a Superman cake and instead of the 'S' in the middle, I was going to put the number '5'. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What do you all think?  Any other ideas you could toss my way would be great as well - something that you've done recently or seen.  Thanks!!</p>

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
<p>We did a pirate party for my son's third recently. That could easily translate to a 5 year olds party for sure.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you somewhere it has to be indoors, or do you have the option for outdoors? My other son is turning 5 in Jan. we are going to do a party in a gymnasium. It will be a race car theme. I will be making car boxes for all the kids and putting together a race track for them to race on. It will include pit stops for getting gas, air, tire change and oil.</p>
<p>I will also have a</p>
<p>-tire to throw bean bags threw as a bean bag toss game.</p>
<p>-a table lined with butcher paper that will have a  road drawn on it and match box cars to ride along it</p>
<p>-tshirt box to put a piece of paper in, some paint and roll matchbox cars around it to make a print of car tracks</p>
<p>-pizza</p>
<p>- cake shaped like the #5 It will be decorated like a road with little cars on it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Other themes are:</p>
<p>Robots- put together robots using tin cans and spare parts from the garage (nuts and bolts etc)</p>
<p>Camping- Indoor or out with obvious stuff; campfire, tent(s), S'mores</p>
<p>Dinosaur excavation-Have a dinosaur hunt with tracks and Dino eggs to crack open with baby dino inside. Find dino bones in dirt/sand</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's easy to incorporate the numbers within the cakes or some of the games etc.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts