Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after seeing all these itty bitty babies and knowing Josh is my last

I wanted to see if others want to take a moment and reflect with me with pictures of there itty bitties who are not so tiny anymore :LOL

And because he is so stinking cute

Josh

our first SOS EVER (I kept this one......I am sure it is a collectors item now )

Last Christmas --yes those are knee rolls!!
You think thats funny look at THIS Toot Sweet

soaker

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Joshy!!!!!!

OK, this was almost 6 months ago now
. I'm having major issues with her getting so big. 10 months today.
That was a medium Daisy Doodle... I can't even get the aplix to stick around her hips on those any more.

And can I just show some perspective? We threw her a "due date party" and got her a 0 cake when she hit her due date (04/30). OMG, look how tiny! Where the heck did it all go?!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I want another baby to cloth diaper too!

I love all the pics of Josh!! What a totally chubby, sweet babe!

Got anymore?

I have a cute of tiny DS in a angel luv pocket diaper that I must dig out!

HERE is DS in the matching SOS green dipe this summer!

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
ok, ill play :LOL

Here is kyla when she was probably 6 months or so? Before I had found my "diapering niche" :LOL you will notice she is wearing a mama made fleece cover.. made from joanns fleece that got pilly and ugly shortly after this picture LOL
LadybuG!

Then here she is in a pooh pocket diaper from apron strings baby things
apron strings

And in one of my most FAVORITE prints ever... a Buckeye Bottoms AIO:
dolphin Buckeye Bottom

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
i'm so loving these pics. such gorgeous babies. julia, i love the idea of a due date party with the 0 candle. so neat.

it is so bittersweet. dd will be 5 months old in a few days. i'm a little sad.

this is willa blue when she was 2 days old and this is a pic that i shot today.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
awwww....such cute babies....i should post pics of my lil peanut now. he's more than doubled his weight since birth and he's not even four months old yet.
joshy looks so munchable!!
i have never been much of a crier but it makes me cry thinking about my babies getting big! (i was a basket case on ds's 1st birthday)...

·
Registered
629 Posts
All these babies are so beautiful...I think I need a little newborn to snuggle....hhhmmm, maybe I can borrow one for a little while! :LOL

Here's a shot of my sweetie fresh out of mommy's tummy!pic

...this is our first pic of Bubbies in a CD ...close up of applique here

...and this is a pic from last week

we didn't start CDing until about 6wks...I have a pic of her somewhere in a custom appliqued HoneyBoy! set...I will have to dig that out...have to locate it...that is probably our first CDing shot.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by boingo82
Just curious, how big was she? I had a big baby too- 9.5 lbs - and he looked SOO weird to me at first b/c he had a butt. All my siblings were buttless.

hee hee! she was only 7lb 2oz, but it took her almost a year to grow into her bottom.
she was born at 37 weeks exactly so i was shocked at how chubby she was. especially since her big sister was a skinny 7lb 2oz newborn.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Here's a pic of Squirty in her very first cloth diaper, borrowed from our dear friend, Kimberlylibby.
She was not quite 2 months old.

And here's a pic of her in her Mosaic Moon longies just last weekend. Terrible pic, I know -- we set it up on a box that was clearly too low! :LOL

(BTW, this is foster_sk. Due to current events, I have decided it's time to be more careful with our personal information on message boards.
)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.