Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
She keeps putting up more and I keep wanting to order more. Now I'm worried about the size. My DS is almost 17 months old and about 22 pounds. I got large, will it be huge on him? Should I get small if I get anything else?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by mara
She keeps putting up more and I keep wanting to order more. Now I'm worried about the size. My DS is almost 17 months old and about 22 pounds. I got large, will it be huge on him? Should I get small if I get anything else?

She has awesome taste! I ordered:

Strawberry organic fitted size LG

Fall Batik Aio size LG

Tea Fairy aio size LG

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Would you all recommend a small or large for a 17-lb six month old with a 16" waist, 11+" thighs and a 15" rise?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by momtokay
Would you all recommend a small or large for a 17-lb six month old with a 16" waist, 11+" thighs and a 15" rise?

I'd go with a large. I'd rather have it loose than tight. My dd is about 22 pounds with an 18 1/2 inch waist and she fits well in the large.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
No!!!!!!!!!! When this thread first started there were only a couple up and nothing that caught my eye. Now I go back to see lots of beautiful wool and it's SOLD. How often does she stock?

I stayed up till 1:30 this morning and got my stuff. She was adding it then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.