Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ds is almost 9m and we've been sitting him on the potty to pee but he's started refusing it lately (arches back and fusses). I think he's uncomfortable so we've backed off for awhile and been missing a lot (okay everything) and been doing a lot of naked time to keep his awareness. However I'd like to start getting him back in the bathroom again. So would you recommend the the little potty or the toilet reducer?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I'd recommend the potty because it's low to the ground, you can move it from room to room, and it's easy for them to use, especially as they become potty independent. If I didn't have a potty chair, I wouldn't have a potty-independent little girl. She will go into the bathroom by herself and take care of her own needs sometimes, and that just wouldn't be possible with a toilet.

·
Registered
194 Posts
We have both, though we have a munchkin reducer from target instead of the actual baby bjorn one. We like to keep the potty accessible for baby and us. She's funny (at this older age) and sometimes has a preference..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts