Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>So maybe starting last tues/weds the 21st/22nd I started having lower abdominal pain, a little off to the right. I thought it was ovulation but that ended and the pain was still there, not too bad just annoying and it would come and go. Then on weds my lower back started to ache as it does when I'm on my period but I wasn't due for another 2 weeks. It was still there by friday and I was peeing a lot so I figured a UTI. I had to go to urgent care and apparently they can't culture it, I would have to wait for 3 days. But based on my symptoms and there being trace blood in my urine she gave me Macrobid (antibiotics). I took one that night, then 2 the next day. Today is I guess day 3 and I still don't really feel better. However yesterday it felt like the ache was going up further on my right backside, so I was worried about a kidney issue. I also get these twinges of slight pain in my bladder area.  My question is, what does this sound like to you guys and should I be feeling better by now? I am considering this day 3 on the drugs but I only took one on friday, so maybe it's really like day 2. I just worry that it's something more than a UTI, especially since they didn't check for actual bacteria.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Actually it feels like back pain when I was pregnant, but I didn't have it that early on last time. The twinges also feel exactly like when my son would kick my bladder. But if it was me being pregnant, how would you explain the blood in the urine? We aren't TTC but we do not use protection when I'm on my period which would mean if I was pregnant I would be almost a month.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
1 Posts
<p>hi. this is not the right thread but it wont let me respond.  I have gastritis and all those other issues you were mentioning in the gaps thread.  Im trying the gaps diet and would love to get in touch with you. if you have facebook add me hilary schneider. Im the picture with the green trees.  Id love to swap info on whats workin for you because our problems sound identicle!  Im nursing a 1 yr old have gastritis, esophagus probs, memory issues etc etc.  hope to hear from you! </p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts