Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies,

This is all new to me as we are TTC#1 and I just wondered if anyone had a reasonably steady flow for 2-3 days at 4 weeks and continued to have a healthy pregnancy. I have had really really faint BFP's to the point where I think I am imagining it. I always get my period at 33 days and it always lasts for 5 days but it came 2 days early and only lasted for 2.5 days?? I am currently 13DPO. Any previous experience with this would be greatly appreciated.xxx

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
It's not at all uncommon for women to bleed around the time of expected AF when pregnant. It can just be typical bleeding of pregnancy caused by fluctuating hormones. It could also be the sign of impending m/c. As a pp said, unfortunately there is nothing you can do if that is the case. Chemical pregnancies are really very common, but not talked about a lot so women are often surprised when they realize one has happened to them. But it sounds like your bleeding stopped and you're still getting BFP's? While many women do see their HPT's getting darker and darker as their hCG levels rise, the tests clearly say that the darkness of the line should not be used as an indicator of viability.

I would personally wait it out to see what happens, but you could also request beta hCG testing from your care provider. If your hCG levels are doubling in 24-48 hours that is a good indication that things are moving along nicely. Good luck!
hug2.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.