Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if my blog is starting to look too busy, too cluttered, too difficult to find what you're looking for there.

Could you visit and check it out and let me know what you think here?

As a family, we're doing a compact not to buy new things for a year. Anything we get has to be used. We're finding that it's not that difficult. My blog is a mixture of rant/humor/observation/parenting/homeschooling/politics. I want the look of my blog to match the rest of the gestalt.

What do you think?

We Don't Buy It

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey! I've heard of your blog!

I'd say that it isn't too busy/cluttered, but it doesn't STAND OUT, either. You know? Have you ever looked at a certain blog and just thought it was visually appealing? That's what I'm talking about.

I know you're not buying it, so it might be a bit hard to pay someone to redo your blog for you... I Just think that both the sidebar and the posts seem a bit wide while looking at them.

· Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've heard of my blog?
:

I'm glad you don't think it's too cluttered. I'm trying to add more to make it more appealing and I agree with you--visually it's plain.

I'm not sure how to jazz it up.

Thanks for your post!

· Registered
874 Posts
I think the links on the side are too long. Also, maybe a header picture may bring everything together a little more. It all just seems to mesh together, and makes me not want to read it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.