Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How early in pg does your cervix turn bluish? I have a general drs appointment on Friday but my dr also does well-woman stuff ... I will then be 8 dpo ... I was thinking I might ask her to take a look ... I know I am crazy
:

·
Registered
113 Posts
it think its the inside of the labia that turn bluish not the actual cervix.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I think all the girly parts (cervix, vagina, etc) turn bluish- it's due to the congestion from the extra blood flow down there. It happens around 8 weeks of pregnancy- called Chadwick's sign. GL!
Courtney

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
"Blue cervix is caused by increased blood flow throught the cervical tissue. Anything that increases estrogen will cause it. that includes birth control pills, missing an ovulation, breast feeding, and maybe even the Doctor wearing blue sunglasses(The sunglasses is a JOKE)" from http://forums.obgyn.net/pregnancy-bi...0106/0729.html

With that in mind, it's also one of the earlier signs of pregnancy.

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
And how many of us obsessed TTCers do you bet are going to be bent over in the bathroom trying to gauge the color of their labias this evening???

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommytoTwo
8 weeks ... dammit there is just no way around this 2ww...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.