Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to the Blue Ice site to order some new CLO, and saw that they're now making it FERMENTED! Anyone out there have any experience with this? I'll probably stick with standard for now, since I know it works for me, but would like to hear anyone else's thoughts on the fermented kind, especially if they've tried it!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I bought a bottle of it last time I ordered, just to try it, and also because I'm dariy free and thought it was a source of Vit K. I can't say anything definitive about though lol I take the capsules (that's all they had when I ordered it), and that's that. I did notice over the summer that I was getting a lot of small bruises (more than normal), and wondered if it was a vit K issue, considering the lack of dairy, and they have mostly gone away now. So maybe I'm less clumsy (unlikely lol), or maybe the capsules are helping? Who knows... I do prefer taking the pills over the liquid though, that's for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.