·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i made blueberry apple crisp and blueberry molasses ice cream...... yumyum

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
We always have organic frozen blueberries, and aside from occasionally stirring them into pancake or muffin batters, the only thing we do is use them for our daily smoothie. Our favorite is LOTS of blueberries, a frozen banana, yogurt, liquid- either fresh squeezed oj, or kefir, or mango nectar, 1/4 c ground flax, a tsp bee pollen, and a little bit of raw honey. We also like to add mangoes, papaya or strawberry papaya, or kiwis, really whatever fruit we have fresh.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Well if you want to make something fairly healthy (lol) besides cakes and pancakes and cobblers (which sound damn good!) and such one of our fav things to make with blueberries (besides protein smoothies which are delish with blueberries!) is take pour some frozen blueberries in a bowl, add some light vanilla soy milk on top and sprinkle with the sweetner of your choice.....mmmmm Me and my kids eat that every single day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.