Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently sent a <a href="http://www.blueberrydiapers.com/products/All_In_One_Diapers/OSPUL" target="_blank">Blueberry OS pocket dipe</a> (presumably to review on my blog). I've put it to good use and can compare it to my FBs, HHs, and random WAHM pockets, but I don't have any other OS pocket dipes to compare it to. Since I don't want to overlook any features that may make it more or less attractive as compared to other OS pockets currently on the CD market, can you all educate me a bit about the features available on OS pockets, especially if you've used both Blueberry dipes and Bumgenius?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Just a little bump... because I'd love to hear more myself. We have BG's and SB's, I'd love to know how the Blueberry diapers compare...

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
I don't have any of the Blueberry o/s, but I am quite pleased with the blueberry sized pockets. My biggest complaint about the Bumgenius o/s (and sized AIOs) is that they look worn so quickly. I didn't use mine past the first month because they just looked so ratty. But those who have used them longer often complain about the velcro losing it's stickiness. I imagine that the blueberrys would hold up better over time, but I don't know anything about how the fit compares to the BG.<br><br>
HTH!<br><br>
Lex

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help so far. The one that they sent me is all snaps. I long ago decided that I prefer to avoid velcro in dipes for longevity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts